“We have our own working procedures in place to ensure quality and effectiveness”.
To keep up our standards, our internal quality control department reviews all our work for clients.
- Financial statements audit report. Preparation on a mandatory or voluntary basis, applicable to all types of commercial companies and civil law companies, non-profit organisations and local public entities.
- Special reports accredited by the Institute of Accounting and Account Audits, to comply with company law, regarding capital increases and reductions, mergers and splits-offs.
- Reports to validate economic grounds specified in art. 51.1 of the Statute of Workers' Rights.
- Certification regarding certain specific facts, limited reviews reports...
- Support in the preparation of financial statements, physical inventories and annual accounts.
- Internal control reports, involving the diagnostics of administrative and production systems and procedures and the issuing of specific recommendations for continuing improvement.