WEB COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE THE Cookies?
The Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash Cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
Cookies AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND Cookies EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, Cookies requiring informed consent from the user are the Cookies analytical and advertising and affiliation, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT KIND OF Cookies EXIST?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Cookies technical and functional: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts with restricted access, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, register or participate in an event, use elements security during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks. They include the cookies customization, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as: eg, the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc..
- Cookies analytical: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of Cookies It is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data. that users of the service do.
- Cookies advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. More info in: http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx y Guide on the use of AEPD cookies.
- Cookies social- They are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies affiliate: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Cookies of security: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are used only in connections HTTPS.
- Cookies own: they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies from third parties: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Cookies session: they are a type of Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Cookies persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on Cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the legitimate interest of the person in charge: Cookies techniques and by consent of the interested party: Cookies advertising and behavioral analytics.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on Cookies used on the web.
Disclosure of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. - Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment. - Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies WHICH ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Pll_language||Preferences||Own||To store language settings.||Persistent|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Functional||Own||To store cookie consent preferences.||Session|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Marketing||Google reCAPTCHA||It is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial to the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of its website.||179 days|
|_ga||Personalization||Google Analytics||Enables the control function of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this will be installed cookie. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered.||2 years|
|_gid||Personalization||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Personalization||Google Analytics||To filter requests from bots.||1 minute|
|NID||Marketing/Tracking||Google Ads Optimization||To Enable ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences.||6 months|
|CONSENT||Functional||Google Ads Optimization||To store cookie consent preferences.||20 years|
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Randomly generate a unique value to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the advertisements and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|AID||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Randomly generate a unique value to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the advertisements and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Randomly generate a unique value to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the advertisements and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|APISID||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Persistent|
|HSID||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Randomly generate a unique value to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the advertisements and provide recommendations for products based on statistical data..||Persistent|
|SID||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Persistent|
|SSID||Advertising||Google Ads Optimization||Persistent|
HOW TO DELETE THE BROWSER COOKIES
Chrome1. Select the Tools icon 2. Click Settings. 3. Click Show Advanced Options. 4. In the "Privacy" section click on Content Settings. • Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data ... • Do not allow cookies to be stored. 5. Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache). 6. Close and restart the browser. For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es Internet Explorer. Version 11 1. Select Tools | Internet Options. 2. Click on the General tab. 3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete browsing history on exit. 4. Select Delete files. 5. Select Delete cookies. 6. Click Delete. 7. Click OK. 8. Close and restart the browser. For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer Firefox. Version 65.0.1 1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history. 2. Next to "Details," click the down arrow. 3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins 4. Using the "Time interval to erase" from the drop-down menu, select All. 5. Click Delete now. 6. Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies Safari Version 5.1 1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari. 2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data 3. Click Reset. 4. Close and restart the browser. For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Opera Options - Advanced - Cookies. The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection. For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData Other browsers Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.